Monday 11 June 2012

Summer 12

Well I have to say I've not been as busy as I hoped for the last few weeks- but things are looking up now and bookings are coming in with some interesting work on the horizon -


On Friday I was at a big corporate presentation for Creative Nation where I learned the best SEO gimmicks for Internet domination...


I also managed to finish the edit for the Respond charity film I shot late in April see here FILM
They seem to be very happy with it and have a new web site now to show it off-



I've also shot some video for Katen Muchin in the city who needed a testimonial from their CEO for a presentation in the US - their goes another USB stick !





Then it was a 2 camera shoot for a Very fast Hire company end of year presentation again the old Z1 was put into action and we did a very quick edit onsite for LAN delivery early the next morning -

Location:London

No comments:

Post a Comment